Today is Thankful Thursday. If you would like to join in just visit Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. All you have to do is list 5 things you are thankful for and link up.
Here is my list for the week.
1. I am thankful that my father-in-law got to come home this week. He is doing a lot better and I just praise God for answering our prayers. I just pray he continues to do better and stays well.
2. I am thankful for my HP Deskjet printer that my husband got me for Christmas. I had been having to go to the church when I needed to print something. So I am so thankful to have a printer/scanner in one. It has a scanner on it and I am so excited.
3. I am thankful my computer didn't quit working. My youngest daughter's sippy cup leaked on my computer this evening and the mouse was all over the place. I had no control over it and was afraid that my computer wasn't going to ever work again. What would I ever do.
4. I am thankful my oldest daughter got the part of Mary in the Christmas play at church and also a solo.
5. I am thankful that I got to enjoy my oldest daughter singing tonight in the Christmas concert at school.