Today is Thankful Thursday. If you would like to participate just join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Just list 5 things you are thankful for and link up.
This has been a tough week because my father-in-law is in the hospital, but I still have lots to be thankful for.
1. The holidays. I love this time of year. I love the Christmas music and baking etc.
2. My health. I am thankful that I am healthy and am able to do a lot of things that other are not able to do.
3. Flannel sheets. It has been cold here this week and I am thankful for my flannel sheets. They feel so warm.
4. Our new Dollar General store. I don't have to make as many trips out of town now to shop because we have a new DG. I love it.
5. I am thankful that I already have up all my Christmas decorations. Now I can sit back and enjoy the holidays.
I hope everyone has a "Thankful Thursday" and please continue to pray for my father-in-law. He will be having a scope run tomorrow of his lungs.