For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Thursday, December 31, 2009

She is My Sunshine


This is just one of the reasons I get out of bed in the mornings.  She is my sunshine that is for sure.  Life gets hectic and this year has just flown by and I don't feel like I even had a Christmas because it just flew by.  I am blessed to have a at home job but I still don't feel like I get to spend enough time with my kids.  On this particular day, my niece was exempt from semester tests and she came to babysit for me.  My in-laws usually babysit but as you know my father-in-law is undergoing maintenance chemo and has various doctors appointments and so Kenleigh gets to stay home with me when they are not able to babysit and although some days it is a little tough trying to keep up with her plus do my job as a in-home medical transcriptionist, she sure keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing.  I thank God everyday for both of my kids.

 

Cinderella having some pizza!!


My niece Lacey and Kenleigh playing dress up.  This is their favorite thing to do.


One day as I was stepping out of the shower, this is what I found when I pulled the shower curtain back.  She is the sweetest thing.


This is a guitar shaped pillow with a blanket inside that Kaitlyn got for her birthday and I walked in to find Kenleigh playing the guitar.  Gotta love her!!


This was another day I had her.  She has her Dora backpack and her Dora umbrella.  


This was one of those days that she didn't get a nap and so when this happens she usually gets pretty cranky and then things will get real quiet and I will walk in and find her like this.  I am just thankful that God chose me to be the mother of this precious angel.
LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!