For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kaitlyn Gets An Early Christmas Present


We let Kaitlyn open one Christmas gift one week prior to Christmas.  The reason you ask?  Well, Kaitlyn made a huge milestone in the Mitchell house.  She has always been scared to sleep in her bed by herself and I always have to wait until she falls asleep on the couch and then carry her to bed and at my age and her age and weight, this is not very easy.  Even though she has her sister as a bed partner, she still would rather be in my bed!!  Go figure.  Anyways, the night before we let her open this gift, she had went to her own bed without any trouble, got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and went back to her own bed!!  Way to go Kaitlyn.  I am so proud of you. This was a black Friday deal I got.  Project Runway Fashion Kit. 

LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!