Today is Thankful Thursday as well as my 100th post!! I cannot believe it. I started blogging back in the summer and now I have hit my 100th post. If you would like to play along, just join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey. She has a great list today!! As always.
Here is my list for the week.
1. Since this is my 100th post, I just want to say how thankful I am that I found blogland and that I have found such wonderful friends and followers and commenters. You have all been so sweet to follow me and leave me such nice comments. Keep them coming. I sure do appreciate each and every one.
2. I am so thankful for my mom. She drove an extra 20 miles out of her way last night to bring me a Happy Birthday Jesus cake for my AWANA group last night at church to save me a trip. I love my mom so much and don't know what I would do without her. Even though we have our fair share of arguments, I just can't imagine life without her. She is my best friend. I can talk to her about anything.
3. I am also so very thankful for my mother-in-law. My oldest daughter is going to be Mary in the Christmas program this coming Sunday night and she is helping with her costume. What would I do without her? She has always been there for me no matter what, even when she has trials of her own, she is always there for me.
4. I am so thankful for my 2 1/2 year old. She is such a blessing to me. She wants to be by my side always. She is always ready to give me a big hug and a kiss when I need one or even when I don't need one. I know those days will not last forever. So I am cherishing them now!!
5. I am also so thankful for my oldest daughter. She is also such a blessing. She helps me around the house. She does great in school. She has made a 100% on every spelling test she has had this year. Now, that makes a mommy proud!!
So, be sure and tell us what you are thankful for this Thursday. I would love to hear it!!