For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Very Special Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was very special because we had Thanksgiving Dinner at my mom's and for the first time that I can ever remember I got to have Thanksgiving with both my mom and my daddy.  It was very nice.  My daddy would not be able to stay for Kaitlyn's birthday the next day so he went ahead and gave her her birthday gift before he left. 

 Me with my mom and daddy.

 
 Kaitlyn and Grandpa Young.

I hope everybody had a very Happy Thanksgiving.  

2 comments:

  1. It is special when the whole family can be together. Too often we forget just how special that is. Thank you for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being with family is so special. Sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!