For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Today is "Thankful Thursday" If you would like to participate, please join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Just list 5 things that you are thankful for. Our God is so good, that it shouldn't be hard at all. So, here goes:
1. I am so thankful that my Sparks group went so smooth last night. God is good..........all the time and we had a great club night.
2. I am thankful that Kenleigh is doing a lot better this week than she was this time last week. Please say a special prayer. I have to take her back to the doctor tomorrow to make sure her kidney infection is cleared up. My poor baby has really been through it the last few weeks.
3. I am thankful that God answers prayers. One of my dear friends from high schools, son was in the hospital this week with the possible swine flu. He has been one sick little boy and he has had a lot of prayers going up on his behalf and last I heard he was probably going to get to home today. This swine flu is pretty scary, but nothing is too great for our God.
4. I am thankful for my family. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful daughters.
5. I am thankful for this time of year. I love the holidays when we get together with family and eat and just spend time together.