I am participating in Thankful Thursday on Sunday because as soon as I picked up Kaitlyn from school on Thursday I went to get a perm and then my mom took me and the girls out to eat and then when we got home I had to do homework with Kailtyn and then it was time for bed. So I apologize, but it is never too late to say what I am thankful for. So here goes. Oh, if you would like to participate next week, just join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey.
1. FRIENDS. The Lord has blessed me with lots of friends and my story for my Sunday school class today was about the paralytic man. Mark 2:1-12. Jesus had came to town and lots of people were gathered around the house, blocking the door and the windows. The paralytic man had four friends who could have turned away and told their friend that today was not a good day because they couldn't get to Jesus, but instead they crawled onto the roof and lowered their friend down on his bed and Jesus healed him. That is some awesome friends.
2. FAMILY. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family and also a wonderful church family. I don't know what I would do without either family.
3. SHELTER. I am thankful that God has blessed me with a roof over my head. I know there are so many homeless people that don't have a place to lay their head down at night. I often times take things for granted.
4. IN-LAWS. My mother and father-in-law watch my youngest during the day while I work at home and last week my father-in-law was sick and I had Kenleigh most of the week. So I am thankful that I have them to watch her while I work and don't have to put her in a day-care.
5. MY MOM. My mom is off on Monday's and she comes and gets both girls and takes Kaitlyn to school and takes Kenleigh back to her house and watches her for the day and then when school is out I go get Kailtyn and we got back to my moms and either she cooks or I cook and most of the time it is my mom cooking. I don't know what I would do without her.
I have so much to be thankful for, but these were just a few I could think of today. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.