For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Music Monday



Today is Music Monday.  If you would like to participate just join Tara over at Keeping Up With The Kelly's.  Every since I started participating in Music Monday, it seems I have always had a sad song or slow song, so in honor of Taylor Swift's great night at the CMA's last week I thought I would do a more upbeat song.  My oldest daughter Kailtyn has threatened to do this song at our schools talent show the last few years and never has.  Maybe she will this year.  Congratulations Taylor and I hope you enjoy this video, "You Belong With Me."



Lori
Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. My two girls are a fan of Taylor Swift as well...rightly so...she has some great songs.

    Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very talented and deserved every award she won (without having her speeches interrupted!). I'll link you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word she is adorable and my girls just adore her. I hope that she stays a good role model for them. Gotta love County music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pick, she is such a great singer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I posted that same video on my personal blog last week... I love that song! It makes me want to stop what I am doing and get up and groove. Puts me in a good mood every time. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!