For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Friday, November 6, 2009

FFF - Black and White Beauty



Today is FFF and the them is Black and White beauty.  Well, my dear friends Shannon who I have been friends with for about 18 years is also a photographer.  So I found this picture that she took one day while she had my girls last summer while my father-in-law was in the hospital with a very dangerous blood clot as a result of his multiple myeloma.  It is good to know that my kids are in such good care when I leave them with Shannon.  Thanks Shannon and Steven.




If you would like to participate join Hannah over at Me-Me and Monkey's BIG Adventure and link up.

Lori

4 comments:

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!