Today is Thankful Thursday but also Thanksgiving Day!! I love this time of year. I have some extra special things to be thankful for this year. If you would like to participate just join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey to link up.
1. I am thankful to be able to spend Thanksgiving Day with my family. I know there are a lot of people who don't get to do this. I have a brother who is in Fort Hood, Texas and will not get to be with his family. So thank you God for letting me be with my family.
2. This year will be a very special Thanksgiving because I will be spending Thanksgiving Day not only with my family as always, but also my mom and my daddy. I am so excited. They divorced when I was a year and a half and they still get along but I think this will be the first Thanksgiving that we will all get to be together. Thank you God for bringing us all together.
3. This year I am thankful for my father-in-law who will be in remission from multiple myeloma almost a year. Praise God!!
4. This year I am thankful that my Aunt Pam will be joining us for Thanksgiving. She has always had to take care of my Grandma in the past and since the passing of my Grandma, she will be able to join us. Thank you Lord for adding another family member to the table this year.
5. I am thankful for Black Friday. This is mine and my sister-in-laws day to go hunt for all the bargains.
Thank you God for all the many blessings you have given me. I am not worthy of them all. Thank you for sending your son Jesus to the cross to die for my sins. I love you Lord!!