For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Ok, I said earlier in the week that I only had time to participate in one "meme." Well, a girl can change her mind can't she? So I have decided to participate in "Thankful Thursdays."
Here are my 5 things for this week:
1. I am thankful that God sent his son to die on the cross for my sins!! WOW!!
2. I am thankful that I decided to take Kenleigh to the doctor this week.
3. I am thankful for Tamiflu.
4. I am thankful for everyone who has prayed for Kenleigh this week. My mother sent me an e-mail this morning that said the last time she looked at the clock last night it was after 1:00 a.m. She was so worried about Kenleigh and spent a long time praying for her. I believe in the power of prayer and am thankful that we can talk to God anytime.
5. I am thankful for my family. God has truly blessed me.