For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Saturday, October 10, 2009

Handy Kenleigh


My husband and I married 10 years ago and in the months leading up to our wedding we remodeled our house that we live in which was his grandparents house which makes it very special to us. We don't have central heat and air but I am thankful for what we do have. We have gas heat so in the winter when the ice storms roll through, like they have at least two to three times that I can think of since we have been married, we still have heat when we lose electricity. So when the weather starts turning off cooler we have to clean out our infrared heaters to get ready to crank on the heat. This is always my husbands job. Well this year he had a little help. Kenleigh was helping him by using a screwdriver. It was so cute. She brought him everything he needed and she would ask herself a question and then she would answer herself by saying "I sure can!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!