For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Sunday, October 4, 2009

FunFest/Revival 2009

This has been a very busy week and weekend. I have worked on Kaitlyn's float all week for FunFest on Saturday as well as we had Revival with Brother Jerry Jolly, which was AWESOME. I always enjoy hearing brother Jolly preach. One of the sermons Brother Jolly preached on was second chances and I am so thankful for that and I believe everybody deserves a second chance. Look what Jesus did for you and me. Wow!!

Friday night a group that I have joined, "Just The Girls," served BBQ as a fundraiser for the Susan G. Koman foundation and we raised close to $500. WOW!! Kaitlyn and her friend Abreanna got up and sang karaoke. Kenleigh also got up and sang Jesus Loves Me with her sister and cousin Madison. They had a great time.

Saturday was the parade and Kaitlyn's float was "Rockin' Through The First Grade." They were all very cute. We had breakfast at the church and then chili lunch at the church that afternoon.

"Just The Girls" serving BBQ.

Kaitlyn and Abreanna singing.

Kaitlyn, Madison and Kenleigh singing Jesus Loves Me.

SATURDAY:


Kathryn and I after the WMA Breakfast.

Kaitlyn and Turner.

Breanna and Kaitlyn

Kim and Karlie watching the parade.

Kenleigh watching the parade.

Kaitlyn's Float
Kaitlyn and Alexis at FunFest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!