For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

My Daddy and I

Grandpa Young and Kaitlyn and Kenleigh

Kaitlyn and Kenleigh in their Halloween Shirts.

My daddy celebrated his birthday on September 17 but I was unable to see him on this day so I went and visited him today and had a great visit and we watched the Arkansas Razorbacks Football game together, which they won!! YEA. Woo pig sooie!! I don't get to see my dad as often as I would like but am just thankful that I have him.

Arkansas Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I hope your daddy had a very Happy Birthday! It looks like ya'll had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!