For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Monday, January 11, 2010

Ruby Tuesday/Red Books

Ruby Tuesday Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Ruby Tuesday.  Today I am joining Mary over at Work of the Poet and she has a theme today which is to post RED books, covers, pages, drawings inside the books.  So my oldest daughter always checks a book out of the library at school every week and so I read this book to her tonight.

I know it is after Christmas, but this was a really cute book.


Kaitlyn started out going to read to me, but then she changed her mind.


They make a snowman snowdog that looks like Clifford and we have had some snow this past week and it has been very cold here but not enough for a snowman.


LORI
.

2 comments:

  1. We read this one before the holidays! Shelby loved it. We ♥ Clifford. :)

    My Ruby Tuesday is HERE, come over and warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Clifford books. What a great RUBY RED. Very creative. We got snow all day today but still had school:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!