I have been tagged by Amy at Keep'n The Sunny Side. I have not blogged all week. I have been so busy. I have went back to school and am enjoying it but just don't have much time on my hands. So don't worry if you don't see me around like you used to. I will do my best to post when I can.
Some wonderful to news to share with you that happened this week. My oldest daughter, Kaitlyn was saved after church Wednesday night. This is an answered prayer as she has been asking lots of questions for a while now and I have been praying for her that the holy spirit would convict her heart. Praise the Lord!!
Ok, now on to my post. Here are the rules:
1) Answers 5 questions with 5 answers
2) Tag 5 other bloggers.
Where were you 10 years ago?
1) My husband and I had just got married and had only been married for four months.
2) I had just started a new job as a medical transcriptionist.
3) I didn't have any kids.
4) I had just found out I had asthma. (My mom says I was allergic to my husband, lol).
5) I was about 30 pounds lighter.
What is on your "To Do" list today?
1) Do my homework.
2) Change sheets on all beds.
3) Prepare Sunday School lesson.
4) Go get Kaitlyn from Mimis.
5) Laundry, laundry, laundry.
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1) Walmart fruit smiles.
2) Honey wheat pretzel sticks.
3) Chex mix.
4) Granola bars.
5) Gummy sour candy.
Where are 5 Places you have lived.
1) West Memphis, Arkansas
2) Bald Knob, Arkansas
3) Bradford, Arkansas
4) Those are the only places I have lived.
5) Listed above.
Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire.
1) Build a new home.
2) Donate money to the church.
3) Support a cause.
4) Put back for my kids college fund.
5) Help those less fortunate.
Now, I am supposed to tag 5 people.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have some other things I need to post. Maybe I can do them tomorrow. God Bless.