Happy Thursday. I am joining Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to participate just click here.
I have so much to be thankful for but here are 5 for this week.
1. My husband. Now I know I list him just about every week, but I am so, so thankful for him for many different reasons but this week I am thankful because he is letting me fulfill a dream that I have been wanting to do for a couple of years now. I am starting back to school this afternoon and am very nervous, but am also looking forward to it and what God has in store for me. Thank you Kenny for letting me do this.
2. My in-laws. They will be picking up my oldest daughter from school on Thursdays while I am at school and keep both kids until my husband can get home from work to take over.
3. Friends. With my new endeavor this week, my friends have been so awesome just giving me encouragment. That means a lot.
4. Warmer temperatures. It is not much warmer but better than we were. It has been so cold and we have been having to drip water for weeks now in order to keep the pipes from freezing. It is finally get up above freezing so we don't have to do this as often. Being from Arkansas, I am just not used to these frigid temperatures.
5. My health. I have had a few bad headaches this weeks and it has really made me appreciate that I am healthy and don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to function and do the daily things I do if I wasn't in good health.