Today is Thankful Thursday. If you would like to participate just join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey and list 5 things you are thankful for this week.
I have had a bit of a disappointing week but still have a lot to be thankful for and I know that God has a plan for me.
1. Even though I didn't get the job that I applied for, I am still thankful that I do have a job. I know there are so many people that don't have a job and really need one. So I am thankful for what I do have.
2. My husband. We have had some record low temperatures this week and a very low windchill factor and my husband has been outside everyday this week when he gets home from work making sure that our house is ready for such cold temperatures. I know there are people that don't have a warm place to stay.
3. My Sparkies on Wednesday nights. I was down in the dumps on Wednesday and was not looking forward to going to AWANA. I just wanted to stay home and wallow in my sorrows and I was so thankful that I went because they were such a blessing to me.
4. Gas. Most everything we have runs off gas including our heat, so if we lose power, at least we will still be warm. I won't be able to blog or FB, but I think I can live without them for a couple of days at least, lol!!
5. Blog friends. I ran across someones blog this week that had a Bible verse that I really needed to hear and fit the situation I was going through at the time.
So, what are you thankful for this week?