For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Little Puggle/Sparky


My camera is not working so I don't have any pictures for this blog which is really driving me crazy but anyways I still had to share what my kids learned tonight at AWANA. Kenleigh is in a new program called "Puggles". She learned tonight that God made her. Kaitlyn is in Sparks and she learned that God loves everybody, not just one person. How sweet is that. Out of the mouths of babes. This is the first year that I have worked in AWANA that I have not had one of my own children but I am still enjoying it. I love that I can teach other kids about Jesus and I know that my kids are in good hands. This is the first year that Kenleigh has got to come to AWANA and she is so excited out it. Her little Puggles shirt came in today and she was so excited to wear it. That just blesses my heart. One of the children I worked with tonight could say John 3:16 without any help. That is just a true blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!