For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Great Man


After the death of my husband's grandpa, I was also reminded of when my Papaw passed away. Jerry Talmadge Perryman. He passed away March 8, 2005. What is so ironic is that Kaitlyn was 2 1/2 when he passed away as was Kenleigh when Pa passed away. Kaitlyn was close to her Papaw and I remember worrying how I was going to explain this to her and now I find myself in the same situation again. Just strange how life turns out sometimes. My Papaw helped to raise me and wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for him and my Mimi. We had "Daddy's Hand's" played at his funeral and every year on Father's Day, Carlene always sings this song. I always look forward to hearing her sing this song every year.

A Daddys Hands Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!