For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Have Had The Time Of My Life

Patrick Swayze Pictures, Images and Photos

Patrick Swayze passed away last week from pancreatic cancer and so of course I had to drag out the Dirty Dancing movie that my mom got me for Christmas one year when Kenny and I first married and I think I drove him crazy with watching it all the time. I could watch it 100 more times. I love that movie. The movie was made in 1987. So I was 10 years old and I could quote you the movie. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." My friends and I used to watch this movie all the time.

I saw the interview that Barbara Walters did with him and his wife back at the beginning of the year and admired the relationship that him and his wife had. They had been together since she was 16. That is just amazing to me. He fought a long fight. He will definitely be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!