For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Music Monday

Photobucket
Tomorrow is Music Monday.  I will be working :( so I am going ahead and posting this afternoon.  I guess I should be thankful to have a job and I am, it just may not be the job I want right now.  Anyways, that is just something I have to pray about.  

Weight Watchers Pictures, Images and PhotosI forgot to mention in my "catching up" post on Friday that I joined Weight Watchers back in February and I am proud to say that I have lost 18 pounds total.  I am so excited.  I never really had a problem with my weight until after I had my kids and I just seem to go up and down.  After the birth of my first child, I did WW and I lost 25 pounds and was very happy with myself and then I quit going and I gained my weight back.  After the birth of my second child I counted calories because I thought that would be closer than keeping up with points and I did lose but I just think that WW is the best plan.  It is actually a lifestyle change.

Now on to Music Monday.  I am joining Tara over at Keeping Up With the Kelly's for Music Monday.  I have not done this in a long time.  This week's theme is from your college or post high-school days.  I had just started to college when this song came out and I absolutely loved it.  I remember my husband and I cruising town and listening to this song all the time before we were married.  The title is "Dust On The Bottle" by David Lee Murphy.  I hope you enjoy the song and don't forget to join Tara and all the others that have linked up for Music Monday.  


I hope everyone has a good week.  Kaitlyn is supposed to have a softball game Monday and Tuesday but it is raining pretty hard here right now so the fields may be too wet for her to play tomorrow night.  We will see. 
LORI

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I missed your post on Friday so I must go catch up. Dwight and I have been doing WW too. In a month, he has lost 15 lbs. and I've lost about 6. Congrats on your weight loss and keep it up!

    I remember this song too! It was def. one of my favorites. Glad to see you are back!! I have been keeping up with you on FB but just don't take time to comment on many people's updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a blessed week.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard this song before. Thanks for sharing! Happy MM! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the weight loss! I have been wanting to join WW again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!