For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Chair

Here is Kenleigh with her new Dora Chair. We went to Wal-Mart at Cabot last night. I had a gift card for Kohl's and I had some other things I needed to do in Little Rock. So we stopped back by Cabot Wal-Mart because I like it better than the one in Searcy. It doesn't seem as crowded. Anyways, I was in the toy section because I had a couple of birthday gifts I needed to get when I realized that Kenleigh had a gift card that we still had not spent yet. So she first picked out a baby doll and a play pen for the baby doll. Then we came around the corner and she seen the Dora Chair. I told her we would have to put the baby doll back. She was all for it. We didn't get home until after 10 that night. She set in the chair until after midnight and never got up out of it. She absolutely loves it. Wished I had got this a long time ago. Wonderful birthday gift and investment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!