For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Music Monday


 
Today is Music Monday and Tara, I must tell you, I am very, very sorry.  I feel as though I have let you down.  But I have been so busy lately!!  I barely have enough time to take a shower these days, LOL!!  Anyways, I had some extra time this weekend, so I wanted to share a song that has been on my mind here lately.  Life is not always a bed of roses, but God is ALWAYS there for us.  All we have to do is call upon his name and he will take care of us.  I feel as though I am in a transition period in my life.  I don't really want to go into a lot of detail but if anything changes or my prayers are answered, I will definitely let you know.  It was warm enough here today to let the girls go out and play and so I took them out and I listened to Kaitlyn's MP3 player that Granny and Papaw got her for Christmas and I had this song put on her MP3 player and I just love it.  When we are going through "storms" in our life, God is always there and we should still continue to praise him even when we don't understand.  I hope you enjoy it and if you would like to participate in Music Monday yourself, just join Tara over at Keeping Up With The Kelly's.  I hope everybody has a great week.  I probably won't get a chance to do anymore posting until next weekend.  Kenleigh will have her 3rd birthday on Friday and Kaitlyn is going to be in a lip sync on Friday.  So we have a busy week ahead.  Hopefully I can blog about the lip sync and the birthday party next weekend. 


LORI

6 comments:

  1. Oh don't feel bad! I know you are busy but I have missed you. What a great song to choose; it is one of my favorites. I will link you up in the morning. Hope you are doing well and Happy Early Birthday to Kenleigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a busy week ahead too. I love the song you chose. So glad He is always there for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song !I have missed you too but have also been a bit Mia~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song! And I love the birthday celebration blog design! Happy birthday to your sweet girl!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lori, you haven't blogged for awhile. Just checking to see if you are okay?

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!