For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Tuesday, August 11, 2009

40th Wedding Anniversary

My in-laws celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on August 1. My father-in-law was not feeling well from chemo that weekend so we delayed it a week. We took them to eat at Docs. It was also a celbration that my father-in-law is still in remission. Praise the Lord!! We had a really good time. I am so thankful to be a part of this family. I have learned a lot from this special couple. Not only are they in my-laws but they set an example for a Christian couple.


The Sanford/Davidson/Wells' Family
The Mitchell Family

Brenda and Johnny


The Moody Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!