For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever shall believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Last week was VBS. This was Kenleigh's first year to get to go to VBS. I was so excited and so was she as you can see below. I did story time for the 2 & 3 and 4 & 5 years old. The them was Boomerang Express and Kenleigh is still singing the theme song. She is my youngest (2). So don't ever think they are too young for God's word. Kaitlyn learned a lot also. She is still telling the stories that she learned. I will hear her "playing teacher" and she is going over the Bible stories. It is so amazing. I was wore out every night when I got home and actually still trying to recover, lol, but it was so worth it.

On the Boomerang Express......................it all comes back to Jesus!!!



This is Kaitlyn's group at the closing program.

This is Kenleigh and Jaden at their closing program. She was so cute and did sooooo good.


Here is Kaitlyn and Alexis at craft time.


This is my favorite picture of Kenleigh. As you can see she is having a blast!!

Here is Kenleigh during story time. They were using blocks to build their own boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love hearing from you. Thanks!!